DMG Designz is a mobile in-home service that was created to make our clientele look and feel like celebrities. Our motto, “Are you DMG approved?” is what defines us from other esthetic companies, as we firmly believe that to look & feel great you need the "DMG stamp of approval."
We treat each client specially and appreciate their unique physical attributes. We work with your face shape, clothing, jewellery and shoes to create an overall look that is unique to you. We will have you looking like you just walked off a runway in Paris, or straight off the scene of a magazine shoot. We pride ourselves on the fact that we are flexible with our schedules AND we accommodate you to the fullest. We will come to you and get you ready in the comfort of your own home, using only the best quality products the industry can possibly offer.
DMG will create a look that is long lasting and will undoubtedly capture your fabulous look in all of your pictures to ensure that your memories last forever and will always be captivating . We have significant experience with the industry as we have affiliated ourselves with clothing designers, Magazines, Beauty competitions and Fashion shows so we are always on top of our game.
How are we different & how do we set ourselves apart from others?
- We enjoy what we do, and have successfully participated in many events free of charge so that people can witness our talent first hand.
- We work with what you have to make you magazine ready, helping you choose the proper jewellery to wear and which shoes look best.
- We work with your vision and make sure you are completely thrilled with the final outcome.
- We follow you to the washroom or mirror to witness your face when you see what we have done
- We do not overbook; we have a record of always being 15 min early for all of our appointments.
- We create a mini pre party while we get you ready, talking, gossiping in order to get you "pumped" for your special day
- We work as your personal therapist, trainer, motivational speaker as we have witnessed first hand that events can be stressful and it’s so refreshing to have a shoulder to lean on.